They absolutely do not get better than this.
- Using Owl Template 1, cut a set of wings, approximately sixty individual feathers, and the mask out of the pink fleece. Then cut about twenty individual feathers out of the cream fleece.
- Starting at the bottom of the hoodie, sew (or glue if the hoodie won't be worn after Halloween) a row of pink feathers. Create overlapping layers of feathers as you work your way up the hoodie.
- Flip the hoodie to the back and sew the wings along the seam of the arms.
- Print Owl Template 2 on white cardstock and cut out the pieces. Cut the beak out of the orange foam mask.
- Line the black foam mask along the bottom of the white mask and cut out the eye holes.
- Glue the pink mask on top of white mask, the black circles over the eye cut outs, and then the lashes.
- Turn over the mask and cut out the eye holes. Then glue on the black foam mask and orange beak.
- Add a rosette a you're "owl" done.