Tuesday, August 24, 2010

wall art

So originally I made these (for Fathers Day) thinking they would go in my living room. I found something fantastic instead, so here they are in the kitchen. I am still looking for a permanent home for them. You can make your own by following these directions (thanks design mom). Do you remember the Napoleon Dynamite wall art? How can you forget!



And here is "something fantastic" I found. Mary Alice Hatch (an AMAZING interior designer) told me about Global Wholesale Art. They are painting this HUGE for my family room and it should be here in 6-8 weeks:)


What do you have hanging on your walls?

1 comment:

  1. Brooke- hello! How are you!! So I loved these and had to give it a try! Loved how they turned out! I love looking at your blog! so many fun ideas!! Anyway, if you want to see for yourself i just put them on my blog. http://letyourhairdown1.blogspot.com/
    Thanks again!!
    Lizzy Rigby

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails