Monday, August 23, 2010

Party on my mind

All images found at brigadeirowdecolher. It is amazing! I love it all and really wish I understood the language!

I will definitely be wrapping sandwiches in darling paper because Kate wants pretty and WOW, that is pretty.







After seeing this last image I was determined to make that tent. Does it get better than that!?! I researched for hours and for some reason it hit me that she did turn 4 and she would probably appreciate it a bit more when she is at least 8. I know, you should be proud of me for coming to that conclusion. So PLEASE someone else use this while I wait for my little girls to get a bit older. Fabric can be found at Cath Kidston.

1 comment:

  1. I'm proud of you Brooke. Wait'a keep things in perspective :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails